I tried to sleep. But my nose is too blocked and I am too scared to sleep with my mouth open cause I don't unwanted creatures crawling into my mouth. (Yuck I know) So here I am, clandestinely blogging at 11:38 pm seriously testing my touch-typing skills seeing as I can't see the keyboard if even I want to cause the room is completely dark and the monitor brightness is at its lowest just in case Granny gets out of bed and sees light and decides to check on me in which case I will be dead cause I'm not supposed to be straining my eyes like this and I did say I was going to go to college tomorrow but if infact I do manage to get up in the morning, I doubt I'll make it in time for an 8 o'clock lecture...
I've been reading some really great blogs today. Its quite amazing how complete strangers can teach you so much and how you can read about one similar situation from completely different viewpoints. The complete absence of hope and on the other hand - the complete and pure presence of hope even when in terms of the world (medically, scientifically, logically, etc.) it is actually absent. You know what I mean? It all comes down to what you believe in. It all comes down to what is the meaning of life, anyway? What am I here for? What are we all here for?
Is life measured by health? By achievement? By ability? By success? By fame? By money? By the choices we make? By bloodlines? By society?
A lot of questions, but strangely I'm not really confused. Strangely I have peace and know for sure that amongst all the madness there is One thing that is constant and good - yesterday, today and forever.
{For you created my inmost being, You knit me together in my mother's womb - Psalm 139:13}
08.08.08 12:00am - Happy Birthday AJ.
No comments:
Post a Comment