Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Friday, September 12, 2008

All it takes

It’s so strange to be back from college in the afternoon. After all the K’scope madness, normal is beginning to feel abnormal. I really enjoyed K’scope and I really do love it, albeit all the many many many things that can and DID go wrong this year. It was a learning experience and a festival this big and popular is bound to have a few glitches here and there… It was stressful, it was exhausting, it was busy, it was fun, it was happytimes. It is history.

Now, it’s down to the books again. Our exam timetable has already come out. It’s not too ugly, we have some timely breaks in between papers which is really really helpful.

After that it will be holiday time!! Yay, home! And yay, Ooty! I know, I know, I just can’t get enough of that place!

My internet grace period of unlimited free usage is up so I have to be economical with it from now which I am looking at as a blessing actually cause the less distractions I have the better I can concentrate on studying for them damn 1st Sem Exams!

1 comment:

Nithya said...

So you wont be updating your blog frequently then Piu ? :( That's bad :(