Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Seven Things...

You probably don't really want to know...

I am currently reading (and loving) Persuasion by Jane Austen.

I’m all “Oooooooh, I want to read more classics” right now. Which is a very very strange thing for me.

I’m addicted to reading blogs!

I got a letter from Meg today! Thankyouthankyouthankyouverymuch

I (hopefully) will be meeting with two other Hebronites on the 1st of Feb. I told this to Grace yesterday on the phone (she called me from Ooty) and she said, “Tina attracts Hebronites.” Mmm, that made me happy :P

I’m so excited that it’s going to be February next week! Eeps!

I want to open a bakery. And I want to make the best damn Blueberry Cheesecake you have ever eaten. :P

4 comments:

Sharanya said...

Tina. You make the best damn anything we will/have/do ever eat/eaten :) :)

Shaon said...

i call dibs on the Master Taster position in your pâtisserie :) xxxx

Sonal said...

You will have to either break off all ties with me or pretend not to know me. If not, I will finish all those damned blueberry cheesecakes every single day. Actually I'll finish them anyway. :P
I love you, I hope you're aware of that.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the bakery! :D I read your baking blog a while back - and you seem to be a-mazing at it!

If The Bakery ever happens, I know I'm going to be there as often as I can! :)