Thanks Sharan, I have a copy of Wuthering Heights too that I bought at a sale at Crosswords some time back, just haven't gotten around to reading it yet... The old banner was nice - just got bored of it! Yeah photoshop, it's pretty exciting to make things out of scratch! It's like a challenge that I get a kick out of! I found this really cool tutorial for how to make the polaroid effect on photoshop and then just went crazy from there! ;)
6 comments:
I just realized that you have Wuthering Heights on your reading list...tell me when you want it, I have it at home, I could lend it to you.
I like the new banner, but I miss the old one! It was so..classy, almost like ancient beauty, you know?
But I like that Marine Drive is there on this one =P And the whole sand effect. Photoshopped, huh?
Thanks Sharan,
I have a copy of Wuthering Heights too that I bought at a sale at Crosswords some time back, just haven't gotten around to reading it yet...
The old banner was nice - just got bored of it!
Yeah photoshop, it's pretty exciting to make things out of scratch! It's like a challenge that I get a kick out of!
I found this really cool tutorial for how to make the polaroid effect on photoshop and then just went crazy from there! ;)
iz sooper kewl! xxx
Ooooooh...I like very much!
Come back, you! We are going through difficult times.
looks awesome.. :D
the best face-lift i've seen so far :))
Thank you peeps! :D
Post a Comment