Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, January 25, 2010

As if we needed an excuse...

It's been a while since I updated, right? Not that there hasn't been anything to write about (and there are plenty of photos too)... There's actually been so much going on that the last two weeks of my being back in Bombay is kind of a hazy blur in my head. And time... Time is just flying! It's kind of scary. We're already into the last week of January and while I'm happy that that means February is just around the corner (it's my favourite month, don't you know? :P) I find myself actually thinking sometimes, "gosh time, slow down a little!!" :P

But yeah, I'll leave the details of what's been going on to later. For now, here are some pictures! :)

Today was the day we had to take our "class photos" and so it was an excuse to sort of dress up and an excuse for some manic *clicking* not that we ever require an excuse for that... But yeah, it was fun... until it got a little tiring! Lol.


Sharan and Jo at the marble stairs...
Our list of "Places we have to eat at before we leave Bombay" :D
My girls! :) Vini, Sharan, Jo, Antu, Sonu and Gauri - I don't even want to imagine what Bombay would have been like if it weren't for you lovely people!
Jo trying to be superman?
Socio buddies ;)
Fluoresce! Our Research group!
Vini and Antu.
Me, Gauri and Sonu
Astrid and Antu at the Central lawn...
Jo and Molu - our Student Body President! :)
Some of the girls in our Socio class with our teachers...

No comments: