So you know this project that I had to write over the holidays? Well I finished it finally and it’s all handed in and signed for and DONE! Oh, that’s a good feeling. I thoroughly enjoyed writing it. Like seriously.
Besides the fact that I learnt about a lot of things that I probably wouldn’t have read up on otherwise, I also learnt that I am a procrastinator of the worst kind! I mean, I always knew this but I really shocked myself this time! :O I don’t know what it is; maybe I work better under pressure? Or I’m just plain lazy? It’s not lack of interest because like I said, I loved my project. I wrote about two Nobel peace laureates – Aung San Suu Kyi and Shirin Ebadi and I have so much respect for both these women and it was so fascinating just reading up into the histories of
The problem is just the getting into the groove part. I mean it’s like almost... painful. To discipline myself to just shut up (in my head I mean, there’s always chatter in my head) and WRITE! I stayed up really late on most of my last week home (oh yeah, that’s another thing that I learnt… apparently I think best in the wee hours of the morning!) because once I started writing I was too scared to stop cause I’d have to go through the whole process again. It’s so weird. What is wrong with me!? Lol.
Anyway, so that’s that! I hope my teacher enjoys reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!
First day back was really great. You want to know a secret? For all my grumbling about coming back to
In fact, I think I might go and do that right now.
2 comments:
See!! Not as bad as you thought!
Is the chatter random unrelated thoughts or clogging up of too many relevant thoughts? And anyways.. Happy monday :) :) Seriously .. everyone I spoke to today.. was like 'I hate monday' types ;)
Post a Comment