Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

The 'Best' For The Last?

I guess we knew it was coming.

Bombay has been attacked. Blasts, shooting, fire and they're still at it, it seems. It's 1:36am and the carnage is still going on in South Mumbai. I don't feel a thing here. It is as if nothing has happened and I probably would have finally pulled myself away from my laptop, turned off Grey's and gone to sleep so I can wake up in time to get to college. The milk van has come and delivered his milk to the distributor's who live across from our house. As usual. Oh the normality of it. Well nothing's normal.

At least 50 dead and hundreds injured. So far. God knows what will await us tomorrow morning if I ever do get to sleep.

I am angry. I am sad. I am frustrated. I've cried all those tears that I have held back for several months. One frustration over the other... all repressed in some corner of my mind.

Mostly I am pleading with God. Pleading with Him to let it stop. Pleading with Him to save us from ourselves.

Bombay. My Bombay, I cry with you this night. I pray for you this night.

No comments: