Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Today's The Big Day

...well, I'm guessing by the time we hear it'll already be tomorrow for us.
America is barely waking up now and today - 4th of November, 2008 - she will get her new president. Or to put it the other way round - the world will get its new American President.

Who's it gonna be?

In other news:
I was watching 'Bowling for Columbine' last night before the electricity went out - it's... chilling to say the least. Its scary to even think about what must be going through a teenager's mind to be able to KILL. Related to that, I'm reading Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes at the moment which is based on a similar situation. She is a talented woman that woman. If you haven't read any of her books - you SHOULD! Here's a list of the one's I've read in order of preference:
  • My Sister's Keeper: So far, still the BEST. Niru recommended this one to me about two years ago; it was the first Jodi Picoult I read and obviously not the last.
  • Salem Falls
  • Nineteen Minutes (still reading it but it's already here on the list!)
  • The Pact
  • Perfect Match
  • Change of Heart
  • Vanishing Acts
And now I'm bored and they're showing Grey's Anatomy re-run on TV so I'm gonna go!

1 comment:

anne said...

I really recommend reading Keeping Faith