Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bombay Blues.

I hate this. I hate the fact that I must sit at home today because the choice of going to college has been taken away from me because of a bunch of assholes who think they are doing something noble and great by killing innocent people and destroying Bombay's heritage.

When will it stop?

The Taj hotel at the Gateway of India in Colaba taken 9 months ago when Niru came to visit.

3 comments:

Sharanya said...

I am exhausted, Tina. Too much has happened. I do not know if Bombay will recover.

Asmita Nandedkar said...

No Sharanya, Dont say that. This is what they came for. THE MUMBAI SPIRIT. Dont give it to them. You have to help Bombay heal. We all will help. But YOU are part of the Spirit. Dont let the bastards win.

bhavini said...

That is bullshit. The spirit has been abused too many times. We do not have anything left to prove to anybody. Things are NOT okay. If we realise that much, it's enough to start doing something. But the moment this extremely superficial veneer of normalcy is assumed, that's when things actually fall apart.

The spirit? What spirit? Why? Things only go back to normal if and when they are. If you have been affected directly, things may never go back to normal for you.