At Cafe Coffee Day, Ooty - we were having an animated conversation about something; no idea what!
These beautiful benches were placed outside the tea factory


"the woods are lovely, dark and deep"
"the woods are lovely, dark and deep"
ring a bell?? if not - read the poem below.
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening by Robert Frost
Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
6 comments:
Yes Sepia photography is SOMETHING. Love the sharan and sonu close up photos. this is EXACTLY why people shouldn't pose
One of my most favourite poems :) Yes I like the Sharan and Sonu-close up pics too. And the pictures of the benches :)
If we're giving the models some credit,thanks you guys!:P
Frost!!!:)
Me likes him!
<3 R Frost :)
*giggles!* I'm with Sonu..AND with Sharan! Posing should be banned :P
Awww. These are beautiful! :)
Especially <3 that blurred picture of Sonu and Sharan laughing!
Post a Comment