I present to you --- LULU!
Yesterday we went to the in-laws' place (no, I'm not married; my brother's in-laws) and had a great time... I had my first own tiny glass of Bailey's Irish Cream and it was delicious!! And we also got to see Lulu! 
My brother, D and Lulu
We got Lulu as a tiny little puppy last year when I was living in Bangalore for a couple of months and she used to pee everywhere and eat cerelac and then she moved to D's parents place... She's absolutely adorable!!

D's mom and LuluMy momsy and I
And last but not the least -- Yours truly and Lulu!
5 comments:
Awwwwwww! Lulu's adorable!
Is this ur new fabindia skirt?very pretty!
i bought bright orange sandals today.;)
You LOOK taller. :O
Dogs rule!
Lulu is ADORABLE, you are BEAUTIFUL, and I love Cerelac :D
P.S. - truckloads of love to Aunty, Uncle and Gogo dada!
Lulu is one of my FAVOURITE cartoon characters :D
Lulu is one of my favourite cartoon characters as well !!!!!
Hi-5 Sharan(f)
I miss that show :(
Post a Comment