| Your New Year's Resolutions |
![]() 1) Get a pet monkey 2) Eat more nuts 3) Travel to New Zealand 4) Study taxidermy 5) Get in shape with rock climbing |
So I found this really crazy website that has "cool" things one can put on their blog. I didn't go searching for it, don't worry, I am not that jobless... Anyway, so basically its these really dumb quizzes and they think that my New Year's Resolutions should be the above in order to get into college this year!! LOL! I think its hilarious and somebody please tell me what the heck is taxidermy?!?
This one's even funnier. HA HA HA! I am a weirdo apparentely because I speak a second language, would rather gain 150 lbs than be run over by a truck and other such MAD things!
| You Are 30% Normal |
![]() You sure do march to your own beat... But you're so weird, people wonder if it's a beat at all You think on a totally different wavelength And it's often a chore to get people to understand you |
Meg, if we lived in the 1920's like we were talking about this morning (well my morning, your yesterday night!) my name would be...
| Your 1920's name is: |
![]() |
And yours would be...
| Your 1920's Name is: |
![]() |
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS!! DOOVIE IVY AND EVANGELINE EARLINE!!! LOL! YEEKS, WHAT MADNESS!!!



1 comment:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxidermy
...You're welcome.
Post a Comment