Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Vanishing Acts

I wrote a post on my laptop at home and then forgot to bring it! Anyway, doesn't look like there's any place to plug in my pen drive so no point.
Nothing much happening. I'm trying to keep myself occupied with reading and listening to music and I brought a bunch of movies with me which I watch on the laptop. So far I've seen Blood Diamond and Holiday, which I've already watched... But I had missed a lot of the beginning of Blood Diamond the first time I watched it so that was good. Such a good movie... Really worth watching although there's quite a bit of violence in it... I also watched Ta Ra Rum Pum with my parents at a mall yesterday, which I totally enjoyed. Its a fun movie and the songs are great too.
I stayed up last night reading finishing off Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult. Good book but not as good as her other one - My Sister's Keeper. THAT was fantabulous. Now I don't know what to read. I have this book lying at home called the Rainbow by D.H. Lawrence but I'm not so good at reading classics... Anyway, let's see. I might have to go buy a general knowledge book cause i'll be having interviews soon and my GK about India especially is terrible and they might just ask me things like who is the Chief Minister of Maharashtra or somthing equally uninteresting to me and I will have no clue!
More later,
Cheerio!

1 comment:

anne said...

when interviews when?

17 hours and counting.

lemmeoutlemmeoutlemmeout!

much love + many hugs