Its been a long week but at the same time, it seems to have gone by pretty fast and now my weekend is also flying. It doesn't help much that I have a shortened one anyways due to classes on Saturdays...
So I have a test on Monday morning for Econ and I had great resolutions of studying after classes today but obviously here I am and I haven't done much studying! I came back from class and had lunch and then watched the first couple of episodes of 'Heroes' and its actually quite interesting. In the evening, I made a short trip to the the dhobi man (the expensive dhobi man, nothing like good ol' Pandy!) and the ATM and just picked up some other small things on the way including phone credit which just flows out of my phone so fast, its incredible-y annoying!
After that, my roomie and I strutted down to watch 'The wizard of Oz' in the theatre on campus. Honestly, it was pretty crappy acting and they just spent a LOT of money on props and costumes and other technicalities which were nice but what's a play, without good acting, eh?
Anyhow, it was nice to watch a play after so long and thanks to another girl in the hostel, we got to go in for free...
2 comments:
ohhhhhh paaaaandyyyyy!!
Strangely missing the dhobi man.
Post a Comment