Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Friday, August 17, 2007

On a whim!


I finally watched Chakde India today! Its a hindi film with Bollywood most famous and greatly talented actor Shah Rukh Khan -SRK and basically is about the Indian National Women's Hockey team. So you can imagine why I wanted to watch this. I love Hockey. I love SRK (but I'm not crazy about him, note!). I love Bollywood and watching films in general. So when my friend, Sonal turned to me during Eco class and said, "let's do something, let's go somewhere," I grabbed the opportunity and said, "let's go watch Chak de!" She's actually already watched it but didn't mind going again. Honestly, its not like an AMAZING movie, but it's an amazingly FUN movie and like every sports movie, you know who's going to win, but still the build up and everything was great and I was literally biting my nails and I felt like I was actually watching the match. OH, the excitement! I LOVE watching hockey! So much more exciting than watching cricket actually and somehow, I've never been such a great fan of football....

Ahhh, its been a good day! But I'm not going to tell everyone to watch this film cause everyone won't like it, but if you want to... ;)

No comments: