Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ambers and Reds

0 days till my favourite month!
4 days till Sonu's birthday (yayyyyyy!)
6 days till our 'Perfect Competition' Econ test (oh blah!)
9 days till Niru comes (wow, time flies!)
13 days till I turn twenty (ahhhhhh! that's a bad ahhhhhhh btw. I'm getting old.)
14 days till Valentine's day (whatever)
hmmm, what else?
It's still very cold in Bombay. It's been down to like 8 and 9 degrees which is totally abnormal.
A lot of stuff is happening in the hostel. Not pretty stuff. I'm great with everyone except for the you-know-what.
I dislike hypocrisy. I wish I could say that I am devoid of it.
I really don't understand some things.
I'm trying hard not to think about some things.
I'm very grateful for a lot of things and I'm trying to learn to be just grateful for the times I spend with some people, or knowing some people and moving on...
I finally apologised for something today and I'm glad to have a friend back
I STILL haven't started studying, I'm just too tired in the evenings
I LOVE my friends
That's all for now.
(I'm really sorry this is such a vague post, but if I started going into details, it'll go into pages and pages and there's no real point half explaining things cause they don't make sense)

P.S. Sharan told me to remember this psalm today so I'm going to put it on here...
Psalm 23
A psalm of David.

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,

he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he restores my soul.

He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
4 Even though I walk

through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me

in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me

all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont you dare think that, Piu. You are NOT hypocritical. Tough times must not change your perspective of who you are.

I love you,

Sharan