This is what a typical day of college for us looks like... Us... sitting around... doing nothing... talking... debating whether to have a rum ball... planning the weekend (whose house shall we crash at next??)... complaining about how boring Socio/Psycho was... or how good *ahem* 'SIR' was in class... or discussing the uselessness of Comm. Skills... or somebody cracks an 'unfunny' joke (at which we all laugh anyway)... Sharan telling us our new nicknames for the day (e.g. meadow with ice-cream, mushroon, vanilla, fairy, doe, pumpkin, cream bun...), taking photos (after spending atleast 10 minutes to convince Vini that she SHOULD be in the picture, followed
by
frantic transferring using bluetooth)... listening to our newest bollywood favourite (e.g. Bum Bum Bole, Bol na halke halke, Tum se hi, Yoon Shabnami) on Gauri's ultra-cool Soni Ericson phone... sharing a story from our respective 'before-college days' (I talk a LOT about Hebron, ask anyone!)... talking about how we seriously lack the influence of 'baaays' in our life and discussing how much we actually LOVE that (no offence intended, boys! We just like to be in a girls' college!)... raving about what a wonderful teacher Tendulkar ma'am is... realising exactly how CRAZY all of us are... lots of hugs... you get the general idea.......Man, I love you guys! I am truly in my element with y'all around and I actually miss you people at the end of a college day... I
give thanks to God for giving me such great friends!Hmm, moving swiftly onwards...
Also uploading some pics from Mo
od-Indigo days... The first is this amazing painting on a wall in the Open Air Theatre at IIT-B...The second is all of us, including the teddy bears, at Vini's house chatting after lunch and before the Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy concert... The third was taken over Sandwiches at Subway... The fourth was us standing in line for the Rock concert and then in the Open Air Theatre on the night of the VERY LOUD rock concert (Livewire)... ah, good times... I have many more photos (all courtesy of Sharan, btw, I didn't take a single one of these photos...) but I cannot be bothered to upload all of them right now...
So later.
Tomorrow will be a good day.
Believe it.
'For this is the day, that the Lord has made... and I will rejoice, I will rejoice and be glad in it, and be glad in it!"
I think we had learned how to sing this tamil on the Tsunami trip... or was it another song...? I forget. I wish I didn't.
Oh well.
Toodles! ;)
P.S. Really sorry about the terrible layout on this post. I want to fix it, I tried, but I seriously don't have the patience to deal with it, so... be a... pie... and figure it out yourself... :D
3 comments:
sigh...
Mood I was fun, wasn't it? Cant wait to go back..
inraya Naal Inraya Naal Karthar ... something...lol.
Its 2day Its 2day... lol... toodles
we DO manage to have a blast every single day,dont we?
Like the song in Sound of Music says....I must've done something good....to deserve you guys.
love all u guys!
Post a Comment