Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Single and Happy!

My cousin called me yesterday to wish my Happy Birthday and then asked if I was going to be single on Valentine’s Day this year TOO? And I said, “YES, I’m single and HAPPY!” To this she replied, “OK, if you insist.”

I insist :-)

So for Valentine’s Day, Jo, Sonu and I went to watch a happy romantic comedy. After classes Sonu and I rushed to the newspaper to see if He’s Just Not That Into You was playing yet and it was so we rushed to the theatre to catch the 10:30am show. We ordered a large caramel popcorn, put our feet up, got comfortable, awwwww-ed at all the appropriate times and basically had a lot of fun. That was our impromptu Valentine’s Day plan!

To sign off, here is an excerpt from random conversation after chips, dips and love letters on the 5th of Feb.

Love is…?
Sonu: …chocolate cake (!)
Vini: …forever
Jo: …sweet
Gauri: …cute
Antu: …sky blue cotton balls
Tina: …worth waiting for
Sharan: …love, love actually

Happy Valentine’s Day!

L:R - Tina, Gauri, Sonu, Jo, Antu, Sharan, Vini
At Kala Ghoda after our 'Dips and Desserts' birthday party at Moshes. (More pictures to come!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so wish life is full of these pre-planned and last-minute exciting plans!!! these exams... sometimes are such obstacles :P....

Ryan said...

The prev post is awesome. Best tag I've seen in a while. :)

I always thought tina was your name and piu was the nick ;P