My 'cancerous' laptop is acting weird again. Tata Indicom - STUPID STUPID Tata Indicom (my internet connection). Studying for exams and realising that I actually like studying but I hate how tired it makes me feel. Jhumpa Lahiri is so awesome - I think I like Unaccustomed Earth the best out of her three books so far; it's like she's taken thoughts, anecdotes and stories straight out of my own life and expressed them in words that I would never be able to put together so beautifully. We finally have water again in our time-warp of a house.
I'm learning that patience is essential to maintain sanity. And accepting forgiveness is as essential as being forgiven.I can't wait to go home. I'm looking forward to going home.
This one was taken by Grace when she came to visit me last month. These boys were on their way to school or something and they got all excited when they saw two foreigners standing outside VT with their cameras and kept going, "Didi, didi, mera bhi photo lo!!" (Didi = respectful term for sister - Didi, take a photo of me too!) So Grace and On You indulged them. Aren't they cute?
No comments:
Post a Comment