Guess who's "running" in the Dream Run (6kms) at the Mumbai Marathon tomorrow?? Yours truly :) (and another 20 odd thousand people :P)
I say running in inverted commas because I won't really be running in the true sense because I only found out that I can take part this year (finally) like a few days ago thanks to Sharan (!!) and I haven't had any sort of training whatsoever but it's okay. The Dream Run is more about just being there with thousands of other Mumbaikers and solidarity. It's just the most awesome thing and I am so psyched to be an official part of it this year. I have a number and everything. YAY!!!
And no, I won't be wearing my Converse shoes. As much as I love them (and they just go so well with all the blue, don't they?). However, I walked the whole 6km (plus some more) in them last year at the marathon on the sidelines with camera in hand and it was far from a pleasant experience for my feet!
Anyway, I'm superbly excited. Seriously. I've been wanting to do this since my first year and I'm so so glad that I'll get to finally do it before I leave!
So that's all for now! Happy weekend all!
1 comment:
Happy for your dream coming true @ Dream Run!! Love you.
Post a Comment