Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

201 posts

Isn't that crazy???? Over these 201 posts, I went back to Zambia, I met my old chuddy-buddies, I wrote an SAT exam, I cried many many many tears, I travelled to a few places, I celebrated a my nineteenth birthday, I celebrated many other friends' birthdays, my brother got married, India got thrashed by Bangladesh in the 2007 world cup, I met many many new people, I read a lot of books, heard a lot of new music, watched many movies, moved to a new city, got into college, did a lot of stupid things,India won the Twenty20 world cup,I had a lot of fun... To many more posts...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To many more posts and an ever-fabulous Tina..yay!!

Love the way its been summarized. Couldnt think of a better way..


Sharan

Sonal said...

im just glad ur 1 of the things happened 2 me...
luv u lots...
sonal