Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The day I fell on my bum...

...was today!

7:30 in the morning, my dear roomie is trying to wake me up and get me to go to classes and I turn over and refuse to go.
9:00 I finally get up still wanting to sleep and go and fetch some brekky.
Smriti sees me in my pj's and asks, "hey how did you know SD's class was canceled?" (that was the class I missed!)
"It was?!?!"
"So you didn't know!? You were just bunking!?"
"YES!!"
Ahhhhh, fantastic! How often does that happen, right? Got to sleep and didn't miss my attendance either!
Anyway, so I finally got ready and everything and am walking to the canteen to meet Sonal and Joyee (my sweet cousin who is in my class! We didn't know we were related!) and SPLAT!
I'm down on my ass and I've got quite an audience except everyone pretends they haven't seen.
I'm not that much of a klutz, its the monsoon, moss growing everywhere and my chappals have 0 grip.
Great way to start a day but I'm glad I am capable of laughing at myself and I sure did!

College is great! Kaleidoscope (our college fest) has begun and its so weird seeing guys on campus and I'm really quite glad that we don't have boys in our college - no offence to the boys that may be reading this blog. It's just nice have an all girl campus, I think it does a lot for our confidence. Not sure why. Not sure that's the reason I really like not having boys on campus but my brain is not working that efficiently at the moment so ask me later or something...

I have been recruited onto the photography team which is great cause I wanted to be on this team and I have a fantastic job description. I have to video most of the good events in the Auditorium which is all AC and beautifully equipped. Videoing (sp?) is new for me but I think I'm doing okay.

The festival is GREAT! I really wish all you Hebby's were here to see it. I'm really impressed and hats off to the girls or should I say women of Sophia College for pulling it off; maybe I'm speaking too soon cause the main days are Saturday and Sunday and that really says it all but well, so far SO GREAT!

So much more I want to say but I'm really tired and I DO have to attend an 8:00 am lecture tomorrow so night night!

5 comments:

Tina Nandi said...

p.s. I think bum is such a funny word!

Tina Nandi said...

sorry another p.s!
you might have noticed I added two new blog links... do check 'em out. they're fab and belong to two of my good friends from coll: Sharanya and Bhavini...
...and that is really it for today!
g'night!

Ajay Lee said...

Nice, I can't recall having seen you fall or lose your balance, ever. Save the numerous times I pushed you over by accident (or on purpose), so this would have been a sight.
Ha

Tribal Kid said...

Hahhaha My mummy FEll.... Bahhahahah . I'm not a very Nice dotty eh..lol.
Ok how's this instead.... " Ohhh my Gosh mommy.. R u Ok?? Are u hurt??? ... Argh"......LOL.
Glad 2 c ur havin a Ball.
LoVe u sTaX <3 Me

bhavini said...

Piu! Lord, you made me crack up and I thought I just may dismantle the bones on my ankle afterall :P

With all my undying love to guys apart, you were right about the guys thing. It does do alot to our confidence and I wonder whether I'd be so jolly if I were to land right on my bum with 50 bemused guys staring right through me .. not so nice ..

Serious .. I'm sow excited about KScope .. the buzz on the campus is deafening :)