Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Re-wiring

The newest on the lamp
Those of you who thought I spent too much on the lamp are not going to like this, cause I had to spend another 200 bucks on the damned thing. Turns out there was something wrong in the circuit. I took it to the shop and they tried putting in another tube in and it went kaputt just like the first one and so he opened it up and changed the circuit, so I pretty much have a new lamp except the pink and the red still remain. Please remind me NEVER EVER to buy any sort of electronic equipment on my own again! If a clock counts, that too. At the beginning of term I went and bought a clock that's looks quite cute but turned out to be disastrous - it makes a hell of noise EVERY second (i.e. the second hand moves with a loud sound!), and the alarm rings when you don't want it to ring. See, they all seem to work perfectly fine when I see them in the shops and then they turn into monsters as soon as I bring them home. Ah Life!

3 comments:

Tribal Kid said...

hahaha i hate monster clocks.
gah esp if they think they should click at a whole diff tune 2 the other clocks in the vicinity ;)

if it makes u feel any better.. i have ( well i don't use it anymore) a watch that had an alarm that used 2 love 2 go off like a day or two after the the time 2 set the clock for. like if i set it for 4pm.. instead of like normal alarms.. it will go off like maybe 2morrow or the day after at 4pm. idiot alarm...lol.

Love u mommy.... Love Dotty

Anonymous said...

The clocks in my house are not working. I have NO clue why! I woke up after coming bak home today and slept. Woke up and thought it was 2:30 coz thats what the clock said. Turns out it was 5!


poof.


Sharan

ps-bullly for the loud clock :)

anne said...

what a scam, Tina! stop giving away money :P

also, I had the same problem with my alarm, because when it makes a loud shrill noise I wake up with a hell of an adrenalin rush. so then I figured, I don't enjoy waking up in fear. and now my alarm is "don't know why" by Norah Jones :D good times.

xx