Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Back to Indiaaaaa!

Hey! Right, cause I'm lazy and I have loads of work to do but I REALLY have to post today, I'm copying and pasting what I posted on my Friend's Group wall on Facebook...

This was around 10:00 in the morning...
bahahaha! I just ran out of one of my classes telling my teacher i have to go somewhere urgently!! the urgent thing was supposed to be the indian team (my heroes! sigh!) who are supposed to drive past our college to the wankhade stadium but its pouring with rain and it got cancelled and my darling friends who passed on the message to me knew that and just forgot to tell me and went to their respective class! HAHAHA. I just hope my teacher doesn't ask me what was so URGENT. Well it was urgent. Come on! Did you SEE India play!? THEY WERE FANTASTIC!! We are the world! hee hee... later lovelies. beena

And then, just a few minutes ago...
I SAW THEM! I SAW THEM and sort of had to run out of another class but this time it wasn't a false alarm and we ALL went out... There was no stopping a bunch of teenage girls (all girls' college - we don't get to see many Y chromosomes around here and these boys, well they're the new heroes!!) ;) from going out to see a bunch of boys in blue (well they weren't really wearing blue but anyway...) driving past our college! We waited for aaaages, and it was crazeeeee and it kept raining... half my college was out on the street and a bunch of others from around the vicinity and cheering all sorts of things. (Hoo Haa India, Aaya India! CHAK DE INDIAAAA!) There was police to try and control the crazy mob. I tell you, only cricket can bring indians together like this!! It was sooo much fun...! O happy Day!

Okay, so slightly edited, but you get the gist of it. Heehee. I love living in Mumbai, there's so much happening here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! yay! yay!

-Fatty!