Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Progressively improving!

I am having an AMAZING time! Day 4 of Kaleidoscope has come to a close and everyday it gets better... Today ended with a fantastic Indian band called 'Parikrama' playing for us and man alive, are they talented! Guitars, Tablas, Harmonica, Drums, oh and the violin!! Seriously I have never heard anyone play like that, I had a blast and so did, I can positively say, the rest of the audience. Most of us came out of the auditorium deaf and having lost our voices from all the screaming.
Tomorrow is Main Day 1 so people will need passes to come onto campus and there's tight security and from what I've seen of another college fest, the crowd is MASSIVE!
The theme of our festival, by the way, is GLOBAL WARMING and creating awareness of it which is fantastic cause it's an issue I feel strongly about and we get cool t-shirts with these logos on them.
As usual, there's soooo much more I want to tell you all and so much I wish you all could see of our festival but its late and tomorrow is a long day and I need sleep, glorious sleep!!

2 comments:

anne said...

what does "compelle intrare" mean? I feel I should have asked you this before now. love you
xx

Sakshi.....WITNESS said...

cool cool...hope u have fun yaaa....luv ya...prayin fer u...sakshi