Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Dhoni and his boys in blue!

We Won!!!

(the cricket World Twenty20 cup incase you were wondering!)
Dream Game: Pakistan v/s India and don't we ALWAYS love a good game against them.
Fantastic and Young Team
Fantastic Captain: M.S. Dhoni (I'm really impressed!)
And Fantastic game: It was a close match and both sides played really well and it was REALLY close. Man! What a climax!
We kicked butt and it was a fantastic game!
Bonus: I watched it with Sonu!! And got fed amazing food by her aunty!
I love how everyone gets soo excited about cricket around here, after college (and the salsa workshop!) we caught a cab so we could get home quick and even the cab driver was talking to us about the cricket and asking about the score and stuff...
Ahhhh, its been a good day.

1 comment:

Sonal said...

was fun having u over....
was a good day indeed!!