Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

guess who

Why isn't anyone online?
I just ate a laddu; I never eat laddus. A laddu is an orange sweet and its usually too sweet for my liking. In fact, most indian sweets are too sweet for me. But I just ate a laddu and what's more - i liked it! Gasp! What is happening to me??
I'm really bored, as you can tell. Actually I'm not bored, I'm being lazy. There are a million things I could do but I just feel like lazing around today. I woke up at 10 am this morning after a very long time. I have to do something or the other every day of the week most of the time but today I have absolutely nothing to do. That is a glorious and not-so-glorious feeling at the same time.
I feel like eating a pizza and I'm thinking of going to Crosswords in the evening and just sitting there and reading for a while or maybe i'll go to Amarson's park. Haven't been there for a while and sky is clear so its a good day.
Tomorrow is a holiday also! What am I to do with myself.
I should study. I have exams in a month and besides other things, I have no idea what is happening in my Econ class. Its the only class I'm more than willing to bunk on purpose and otherwise!
I finally watched the Godfather on friday afternoon. My brother's got all the three movies at home but somehow I never could get myself interested enough to watch them. So on friday, my friend Vini and I watched it together. There's a wonderful club in college that screens a movie every friday for Rs.5/= per person. Unfortunately (or not so unfortunately) it clashes with one of my Econ classes and I can't skip it too many times or i'll get into trouble. I enjoyed the movie but not sure I would be patient enough to read through the book. Tragic but good. Next week they'll screen the second part.
I'm reading 'The Fountainhead' by Ayn Rand at the moment (stay calm Sharan!) although I haven't really been reading it every day. Still have to get into it. Its interesting so far and goodness knows i've heard enough about it!
Well happy weekend to all!
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

No comments: