Haha.
Well it works. On thursday Orville and I went to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and an ultra cool theatre. Thus, the title to this blog. I was going to mention it yesterday, but I was itching to write about the Global Warming thing cause I had gone to bed the night before thinking and arguing in my head about it.
Anyway, the ultra cool theatre was ultra cool cause it had fully reclining seats. The kind on which you press a button and the chair slowly reclines. It was totally exciting. And the seats were really soft too.
I enjoyed the movie. Its the best I've seen of Harry Potter movies but the fact that I enjoyed it so much may also be a result of the fact that I haven't watched a movie in a long time. But still, it reminded me of why I used to love reading the books and now I'm actually looking forward to reading the new one although, when I'll have the time to do that, I don't know!
It was absolutely FANTABULOUS catching up with Orvi. The time went really fast as we got talking - a whole year's worth of conversation! We had lunch at TGI Fridays which is quite an expensive restaurant. Not sure, why we went there. I knew it would be relatively expensive but only got the full picture when we actually looked at the menu card! Oh well, atleast we could hear each other's voice in there as compared to outside where there are so many people and the ambience was really quite nice. I did take a photo but I don't have it with me at the moment so I'll put it up later.
I'm spending the night at an aunt's house today. I was actually just supposed to stay for lunch and then go back home but after I got here, she asked to stay so here I am still. Its nice for a change. AND they have TV and the internet for which I don't have to pay! :P
Next week will get even busier. I start my cooking and baking classes on Monday and will also hopefully start teaching at a school for underprivileged kids on one of my afternoons and then there are the dreaded assignments and tests... ahem.
Anyway, more later!
~Me~
No comments:
Post a Comment