Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

When it rains, it pours...

I can apply that to a LOT of things in my life at the moment, but I'm not going to go into analogies. I thought I'd quickly check my mail and facebook and read updated blogs and then get out of here but apparently not. I waded my way here, like literally! Its pouring in Mumbai and the roads are all WET and there's water upto your ankles in many places but I haven't been washed away.
College is great. Its only been like one day but I have been waiting for this day for a long time and its actually kind weird to realise that I am in it. I'm in that day; my first day of college. Give me a second to take in.

Right. Yeah, so it was great. I'm loving the independence. My parents have been more nervous than I have! But I am so grateful for them. I don't know how I would have managed this last month without them here to help me. But now I'm settled.
Andheri
Vile Parle
Santacruz
Khar
Bandra
....
Ugh. I'm still learning! Those are the names of the stops that I have to pass to get to Grant Rd. from where I then take a bus that takes me to college. There are about 12/13 stops in between, its about a 35 minute journey and I have to leave at 6:30 ish to get there in time for my 8:00 am class so that there's enough time to cross impossible roads, wade in water, push your way through crowds and then of course, find where my class is! This is life. I'm lovin' it.
More as and when,
Me

1 comment:

Tribal Kid said...

wow sounds like ur having quite the adventure of a lifetime. Yeah 6:30 starts...and 8:00 am classes all sound ever so mad..... i can berely make it to my 11:00 am classes awake. LOL. Praying for u...and lowing u. XxXxX Love Dotty