I can honestly be happy about it being Saturday evening since i'm not sitting around at home like its the weekend everyday anymore...
No special plans, just sleeping and reading! I'm reading "Surprised by Joy" by Clive Staples Lewis (remember the chronicles of Narnia, yeah the genius who wrote that!) Its good. I have to return it on Monday so hopefully I'll be able to finish it this weekend.
Also in pyschology class we learned about "The man who mistook his wife for a hat"! Its just so fascinating how complex our bodies are! So this man actually had a condition known as Prosopagnosia which is caused by damage in the right hemisphere of the brain in just one particular spot. Everything else was absolutely normal about him (he was a very talented music teacher) except that he could not recognise things; not even his own feet and actually mistook his wife for a hat and a grandfather clock as his doctor on other occassions!
You can read more about it here
More later,
ME :)
No comments:
Post a Comment