I had a great time embarrassing my friends as I was a little hyper yesterday and kept bursting into song and dance as they were playing some of my favourite hindi numbers!! he he he. Sheesh, I was just having some fun!
These are some of my friends all dressed up for one of their dances. The theme for the night was "Festivals and Celebrations of India" and these guys were presenting Independence day, thus the colour co-ordination.

Payel and plain-jane me! Seriously if you lined my up with all the girls there, I would be the most odd, dressed in my kurti!! Loads of pretty girls around. I guess I'm just not really into the whole dressing up thing. The only make-up I own is eyeliner and a bottle of transparent nail-polish! Hmmm, maybe someday, I'll get into it. ;)

1 comment:
priyaaaa...."what fun it must be"-quoted from somewhere in the peter pan play.....you're beautiful tina!!without all that make-up......oozing with innner beauty....love ya!
Post a Comment