Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Weddings and Blogs

You might be racking your brain trying to figure out what on earth the connection between the two is but you can stop! There isn’t any… well, maybe there is. Okay let me explain.
Basically they are two things that I really like.
Although I have only ever been to like two weddings in my life and my brother’s will be the third up to date and the first Church wedding (I am soooo looking forward to December!!!) Okay where was I? Ah yes, although I haven’t been to many weddings, I love them and I love to dream about mine or my friends’ that hopefully I will someday be invited to. (hint hint) Although its probably going to cost me a bomb to be able to afford to attend them seeing as they have all chosen to each pick a different corner of the world to live in, so you might have to send me a ticket along with the card! ;) But I suppose that’s still a long way away so needn’t worry about that just now. Anywayssssss, as I was saying; weddings are beautiful. Whenever I see wedding photos, my eyes always brim up with tears; I just hope I don’t actually end up crying on my wedding day!! It has always fascinated me to see two people promising to spend the rest of their lives together; through the thick and the thin. It’s a big thing, and that’s probably what makes it so special.
The other thing was Blogs. I LOVE looking at other people’s blogs, even if I don’t know them, it makes me feel like I’m making new friends, because friends make you think, friends challenge you and that’s what entries in other people’s blogs make me do. Some of the blogs I’ve been browsing through have some really cool thoughts as well, that get you thinking about things that perhaps you would not have thought about before. That’s the power of communication, that’s the purpose of people, I feel. Imagine the world, if you were the only person in it… Yes, there would still be nature to admire but it would definitely not be the same. And isn’t it nice that God that about that? He didn’t just leave Adam to be the only person to live in this world, but he created Eve so that he wouldn’t be alone. This is what Genesis says: Gen 2: 15 – 18 “The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it… The Lord God said, ‘It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” We are meant to live with other people, it is good for us!
More later…

No comments: