Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Friday, October 13, 2006

For my Sushi

At the beginning of this week, I thought it would be the fastest week of my life because I have my exam on Saturday and it would be nice if it didn’t come too fast. How wrong I was!! In fact this has possibly been the longest week of my life. I can’t believe I still haven’t written the damn exam!! It seems I have felt every tick and every tock of the clock.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

Gah.

I have also really missed school this week. I always do, its like a part of me but more especially this week. Its obviously the people I miss the most, cause its really they who make Hebron so special. But I’ve also missed the campus and oh-so-wonderful ooty-ka-booty!!! (I still stand by my conviction that ooty is the best place in the world!!) Soooooo many memories. Five years is no joke, heck two is bad enough. I can’t even begin to imagine how it must be like for people who have lived there for longer let alone those who have literally been born and brought up there!!

Anyway I just remembered Sushi because I was playing Antakshari (a singing game) in my head and this song by KK came to mind that always makes me cry…

Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
(Friends, friendship is very beautiful)
Yeh naa ho to, Kya phir bolo…
(If it didn’t exist, tell me…)
Yeh Zindagi hai?
(what then is life?)


See, already getting teary!!!

I miss you Sush-mush, my singing buddy. We sounded good together (despite the fact that Adrian always said we sounded like mosquitoes, he obviously doesn’t have any taste!! ;)
Somehow I don’t sound so great without you!!

Till we sing together again…

“Friends are friends forever, if the Lord’s the Lord of them.”

No comments: