Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Let's start from the very be-gin-ning...

...A very good place to start.

(Do you recognize that song, if not, chhee chhee chhee. Lol. Ok hear some more.)

When you read, you begin with A-B-C
When you sing you begin with Do-Re-Mi
Do-Re-Mi, the first three notes just happen to be Do-Re-Mi
Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti
Maria: Okay let’s think of an easier way
Music: ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting
Do, a deer, a female deer
Re, a drop of golden sun
Mi, a name I call myself
Fa, a long-a-way to run
So, a needle pulling thread
La, a note to follow So
Ti, I drink with jam and bread
….


No, I haven’t gone mad (I think) I was just watching Sound of Music again yesterday. My FAVOURIT-EST movie. NEVER fails to cheer me up.

Also watched Coach Carter again yesterday. What a heart-warming movie. Although, it reminded me of school again, because we watched it at the Holiday Inn after a “formal” dinner. Sob sob. :(

"I know, it ain't easy but its okay..."

Hmmmm. Trying to move on...

Anyway, I better go now, have some life-determining decisions to make. Decisions decisions. I’m exaggerating, I just have 8 days now to figure out where I want to apply in the US otherwise I lose my “free” SAT results. It went well btw.

More Later,

No comments: