Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"I know it ain't easy, but that's okay... Let's be hopeful"

Okay I found the lyrics of the song Hope which was included in the Soundtrack for Coach Carter. It’s a nice song, I really like it and the lyrics are pretty cool too; what makes it cooler is that its such a “thuggish” song but the words are well, “sweet” sometimes in a weird sort of “thuggish” way… I’m not making any sense. Whatever. Well here’s the chorus that I like the best…

[Chorus (Faith Evans)]Cuz I’m hopeful,

yes I am, hopeful for today,
Take this music and use it Let it take you away,
And be hopeful (hopeful) and he’ll make a way
I know it ain’t easy but that’s okay.
Let’s be hopeful!

p.s computers hate me. they are driving me up the wall. you can't live with them, can't live without them. pshhhhh

No comments: