Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Look what I found!!



I've been packing again; its like my routine now, every three months I'm packing.
Anyway, so while clearing out my cupboards I found some stuff from back in the day, when I was a kid!!! I'm still a kid, but you know, when I was a smaller kid!! ;)



  • My little stamps booklet, I had a phase of stamp collecting and I was really serious about it and I even bought this little beginners' kit for stamp collectors and this useful little book was in it which I never even read but anyways!

  • CANDY! He he he, I had a thing for dolls okay! And this little one came from Canada, my aunt bought it for me. She's really dirty now, but she I still like her, she's nice to cuddle. :)

  • Mr. Shark!! Nyahahaha. :) I got him from South Africa like eons ago. My family and another family went together on this trip and we had a great lot of fun. I'm very attached to this toy for some reason, apparentely my mum has tried to give it away to some other kids but I would never let her and I still won't. It's just so cool. It like opens and closes its mouth and everything!! hee hee hee. Oh, the childishness of me!!

No comments: