...She coined that phrase herself. (I look like a kid in that photo, it wasn't THAT long ago. Wow. I feel I have grown four years older since I left, not four months!!)
Little old lady # 2. Let me explain.
We have a dream that one day (why does that sound familiar?!?!) Anyway, one day we will sit on a porch or maybe a field with that ridiculously big rainbow umbrella and a mat on a bright sunny day, she in her purple dress and red hat that don’t match at all (gasp) and me… hmmmm I’m not sure what I’ll be wearing but it won’t be much of a difference from my unfashionable self at the moment, but I’ll have long gray hair and I’ll be a little plump, not a skinny old woman; they have a scary look about them.
There will be a picnic basket and big flask of hot water. We’ll be drinking tea (Earl Grey for her, Peach or Lemon for me!)
And we’ll just generally be laughing our heads off about things of the past and our shared and independent idiocracies (dammit, apparently that’s not a word!) idiocies (? idiocracies sounds soooo much better!) and just how everyone is an ass. Lol
Oh and we’ll be old. I don’t think I mentioned that.
Friends Forever, Stuck Together. (BAHAHA, that’s such an old slam book phrase!)
Love you Megges!
Can’t wait!
Proverbs 16:31”Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life.”
No comments:
Post a Comment